Oracle EBS (iRecruitment 11i or 12i)
Talemetry Java Integrator 4.0 or 4.1
When you click the Apply URL for current postings, it seems to take candidates to a dead link. When active, the Apply URL should take the Candidate to the iRecruitment Job Details page.
The Apply URL in the Job Vacancy update sql file has not been updated with the iRec external facing Candidate Job URL
Update the Apply URL within the Update.SQL file found within the drive:\TalemetryIntegratorStorage\Settings\SQL\Your_update.SQL
If your Integrator is not in the default location and you can't find it, see: https://talemetry.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/457565-talemetry-integrator-config-properties-file
Please follow the steps outlined below to resolve the Apply URL for iRecruitment.
- Log on to the Windows Server that you've installed the Telemetry Java Integrator on to.
- Navigate to the installed drive:\TalemetryIntegratorStorage\Settings\SQL\Job\Vacancy_update.SQL (you can use Notepad to open the SQL file)
- Within the SQL file if you do a search for the Apply _URL, you’ll see an URL similar to this (https://changeme.com/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=2439&p_spid=536…)
- Please update the Changeme.com to your external facing Candidate Jobs Portal.
- We now need to update every job in Talemetry with the new Apply URL.
- Open IE or Chrome and navigate to the Talemetry Web UI (E.G. http://localhost:8080)
- Select the Properties Tab and Delete the "Last Run Time for Source: (Jobs_EBS11i)"
- Select the Dashboard Tab and Select the "Run immediately" Talemetry Job Integration for Oracle EBS
- Once the Job Sync has completed please log into Talemetry> Apps> Jobs> Select a Job and be sure that the Apply URL within the Details page has been updated with the new Apply URL.