NOTE: The IE Plugin is designed to run on Windows and Internet Explorer. For detailed system requirements, please check this article.
To Install the IE Plugin
- Make sure you are logged into Talemetry
- Go to your user Settings (in the top right hand corner of the Talemetry screen)
- Go to Desktop Tools menu. You will see 2 sections. The first is "Desktop Tools Key" which you will need for later when you have finished installing your IE Plugin. The second is an area labelled "Download Browser Plugin"
- If your browser is supported, you will see a Download button. Click on the download button. This will start a download of the Installer. Click "Run".
- Depending on your browser security settings you may be prompted to accept risks.
- Run the Installer. Follow the prompts (to choose install location)
- Close Internet Explorer and Run Internet Explorer again. Thereis now a new button (with the Talemetry logo) called "Add to Talemetry"
- When you find a resume on a website, and you click the "Add to Talemetry" button for the first time, you will need to enter your Desktop Tools Plugin key.
- If you enter correctly, it will be validated and you can save.
- If not, you will see a red X and cannot save the key. Please ensure you have copied the entire key into the box.
- Save the key and you will be given a confirmation message.
The IE Plugin has been installed! You are now able to add candidates to Talemetry using the IE Plugin.
Need Help or more information?
If you need additional help or information on the IE Plugins or Desktop Tools, please see one of the following articles: