Talemetry Desktop tools are a set of tools that integrate into common browsers (like IE and Chrome) or use email to help recruiters and sourcers get candidate resumes/CVs into Talemetry.
The main purposes of Talemetry Desktop Tools are:
- Easily import candidate resumes that are found on the web (using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) during sourcing activities from social networks or other sites
- Forward candidate resumes via email and easily import them into Talemetry
- Review, route, note, tag, and classify imported candidates into your sourcing pipelines or campaigns
- Increase the size of your company's Talent Pool by easily importing candidates outside of your ATS and Talemetry
- Ensure all candidates under consideration or engagement are in Talemetry