You can create a set of questions that can be applied, in any combination, on any Apply Workflow.
When creating a question, a question can be of the following types:
- Short answer questions (a 1-line edit box)
- Long answer questions (a multi-line edit box)
- Date Question (a single date selector/calendar)
- Multiple Choice/Single answer (a drop down where the candidate chooses a single answer)
- Multiple Choice/Multiple answer (a series of checkboxes, candidate can choose 0 to many)
- We recommend choosing questions carefully. Focus on questions that are a must for all applicants to answer. If you have too many questions, the candidate will be more likely to not complete the application.