A company can have different Apply workflows (with different configured steps and settings) for each Career Site, and for the "Apply for Job" and "Join Talent Network" actions.
- The Company Admin can create a new Apply Workflow
- The Company Admin can configure the steps, text, and actions for more than one Apply workflow
- The Company Admin can manage a list of the Apply workflows
- The Company Admin can select which workflow to to use in each Connect site for "Apply for Job" and "Join Talent Network" actions
- It is best to create separate workflows for "Apply for Job" and "Join Talent Network" actions. This allows the most flexibility in the wording and configuration of the steps to optimize Candidate Experience
- When implementing an apply workflow, it is best to reduce the number of steps to reduce drop-off
- If you have more than one Career Site, you can have different Apply Workflows per site
- For different types of jobs it is possible to have different Apply Workflows triggered.