Auto-Broadcast is a feature in Talemetry Job Broadcast that supports the ability to publish all jobs from a job list automatically to job boards.
The main features are:
- Create one or more list of jobs to use for Auto-Broadcast
- For each list, configure your company settings (be sure to enter the Company Name as it should display on the board)
- For each list, choose to broadcast each active job to one or more of the following boards:
- Indeed (Corporate or Staffing)
- Eluta (Canada)
- Simply Hired (Canada or USA jobs only)
- Direct Employers
- America's Job Exchange (requires an agreement with AJE)
- Others TBD based on unique customer requirements
- Configure publishing of your ATS URL to the job boards to direct candidates to view and apply to the job
- The Apply URL that is typically from your ATS or ERP
- The Talemetry URL, which is a generic landing page for the job in Talemetry
- The Connect Site URL to the job in a specific Talemetry Career Site
- NOTE: Job URL Tracking Parameters are BETA features with the Fall 2015 release and are not ready for implementation
How does Auto-Broadcast work with the broadcast destinations?
- Once you publish your job list to the destinations, typically overnight the job boards will pick up your jobs and display them on their website.
- All active jobs from that job list will go to the selected broadcast destinations.
- If a job becomes archived or is no longer in that job list, then it will be automatically Unbroadcasted/removed from the auto-broadcast feed for each of the boards (which will then remove it from the board, typically overnight)
- Simply Hired will only support jobs that are in Canada or the USA. Other jobs that are not in Canada or USA will not go to the feeds
- Choose only one of the Indeed feeds
- Corporate = the jobs on your feed are for your company or for direct company jobs (as may be offered via an RPO)
- Staffing/Recruiting = the jobs on your feed are on behalf of a third party company and/or are offered from a staffing or a recruiting firm
- We recommend making a dedicated job list that contains all of the jobs that you wish to Auto-Broadcast.
- If you have multiple company divisions or brands, you can make multiple lists with jobs that are auto-broadcast. Be careful to not have the same job in multiple lists that are published to auto-broadcast.
- America's Job Exchange will require you to have an active package/agreement with them, which we then configure and use in Auto-Broadcast
- If a customer has unlimited job postings with a board, Talemetry can explore the option of enabling Auto-Broadcast if the vendor will accept a feed