Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When inviting talent to apply to jobs, only show currently active jobs.

This will reduce the risk of recruiters accidentally inviting someone to apply to a job that has recently been closed. Poor candidate experience.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When importing, being able to identify which profile should be primary.

We import lists each week, however our ATS Application is always the primary profile that houses the most information. How can we ensure imports are able to default to the correct primary profile?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search results should be updated immediately upon adjusting search criteria or filters instead of having to hit "search".

Search results should be updated immediately upon adjusting search criteria or filters instead of having to hit "search". Often times, our recruiters accidently act on candidates that they thought they filtered, only to find that they never hit search and they are within the wrong stage of their pipeline.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. job alert emails

Now that there is a function for automatic emails and apply flow popups you should enable job alerts by sign up. For example: if we place a lead capture on an external website but allow candidates to choose a job function they are interested in- automatic emails will be sent to them a few times a month with current openings that match their background. Their information will then be saved in our database for future sourcing as a candidate might not have applied for a job yet but just interested in alerts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subscription Management

Today when an email is sent to candidates, there is an option to "Unsubscribe". As part of various country anti-spam laws, this is required.

However there are a few limitations today.
    - Unsubscribe means to all communication from Talemetry on behalf of the customer to that candidate
    - there is no way to "resubscribe"
    - there is no confirmation of unsubscribe
    - there is no distinction between what types of emails being unsubscribed. For example, all emails, just general emails, etc)

I would like Talemetry to confirm the unsubscribe request, and to give options on managing the subscription to different…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto-refresh expired job postings on job boards

When a posting of a job to a job board expires and my job is still active, I want to automatically repost the job to that job board (and use up another posting credit).

This ensures that my jobs that are active continue to appear on my chosen job boards without my intervention (i.e. to rebroadcast it myself).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Tags to multiple selected candidates

I want to be able to select multiple candidates and then apply one or more tags to the selected candidates. This will save me time, and allow me to better organize candidates for future campaigning

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To be delivered in 2016.1. Feature includes ability to updates tags from menu, add tags to multiple candidates, add tags to all candidates (in your search or folder), add notes to multiple selected, add notes to all (in your folder or search)

8. Add ability for recruiters to add a signature to their user profile

As a recruiter sending an email to candidates, I want to use the global templates that are set up for me in Source & CRM. I want the emails I send to candidate to include my Name, Title, Email Address, Phone Number and an approved company logo at the bottom.

Currently, I can include my name and email using merge fields in the email template and the template itself can contain a logo as an image, but I have to add my title and phone number manually each time I send an email.

I know I can create my own…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow for greater limit on Candidate CSV Download

Since we can only download 5,000 entries at one time. All us to choose 5,000 when more than 5,000 appear or extend the amount we download. Being only able to download 5,000 does not suit our organization.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Workflows

Be able to add pre-screening questions without having to redo an entire workflow! This is so time consuming and we need to do it from scratch each time. We should be able to have a templated job flow and add questions as needed on a case by case basis.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Freedom to control the placement of position of the button in Apply Workflow

Some applicants get confused with the placement of the Apply Workflow action buttons.
    They expect that the “next action” button is to the right. As a result, some of our applicants accidentally click
    “Continue Later” and accidentally exists the apply process.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When moving candidates to a folder, automatically assign them to a certain Stage

It is a bit of an inconvenience when we source a candidate
    It is a bit of an inconvenience when we source a candidate, add them to a folder, and then have to go to that folder to move them to reviewed/screened/etc. Is there a way to enable a feature where once we had a candidate to a folder we can click an icon and it takes us directly to the folder to move them through the process? Thanks in advance!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Delete Talent Networks

The ability to delete Talent Network folders from pages that were created and never used

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change page size in Candidate search results

increase searching size from 25 candidates. You can't tell where a duplicate is unless they are on the same page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Staging

Add stages to Talent Networks just like we have in the folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Options to remove Current Box of End Date for Education History

If Current box is checked, no end date will be captured to the client's profile for that education history. Sometimes, future date of graduation is a factor for hiring consideration

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  1 comment  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. For Source - Specific Source filter, on top of PeopleSoft, please make other ATS selectable in this filter

We would like to see Candidate from Taleo only. However, if we select All ATS Sources, we will see Peoplesoft candidate also

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. mass mailing

When doing a mass mailing be able to remove duplicates before sending by email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To be released in 2016.1. If you select X candidates in a single email (i.e. 1000 or 5000), before sending we deduplicate based on unique email addresses. So we may only send 950 or 4900. You will be able to see how many were sent in the Email Pipeline report

19. Filter by Date Added and Enter a Date Range rather than a slider

Change date added to an actual calendar to select by date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Full Auditing in Talmetery

We need auditing in Talemetry to know who's made which changes. This is particularly important for Career Sites. As both Services and the customer make changes to a Career Site, it can often lead to a he said, she said situation.

I've asked for this before however I can't find my earlier request. If this is a duplicate, please provide the original URL.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories