Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Location should provide the same results whether you list it as Portland, OR or Portland, Oregon, for example.

Location should not operate like a keyword. It should not matter if you do or don't abbreviate a state.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Server Error. [:error, "Unauthorized"]

New customer: Is there any URL Whitelisting that needs to be done for browser plug-in to access Talemetry? I get this error: Server Error. [:error, "Unauthorized"] when I use the installed plugin via corporate network.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Workflow Questions

Be able to add a question to an application page without having to do an entire workflow. For example, use these pages for many things and each event we have or job fair we go to i adjust workflows and it's always around the questions. There is no need for so many workflows if we can adjust the questions asked to the candidates on a per page basis versus the workflow. It also saves time for me since we can't simply duplicate the workflow either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the "expand" icon at the top right corner of Apply workflow pages to a "close" icon.

from Cineplex Entertainment

The "expand" icon at the top right corner of the Apply Workflow pages is located where virtually all applications have a close icon. In order to provide the best user experience, this should be changed to a "close" icon which is what users expect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preview Content is confusing in image upload.

For example, when navigating to Campaigns > Candidate Templates > New Template and then updating a new image, you'll get a preview of the image.

This preview contains a bunch of latin text by default. This is ugly and confusing to users and should be removed and replaced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Broadcast Copy Check Prior to Testing

When customers post via Broadcast they always revise the job copy to make it suitable for boards. On a regular basis they get some boards which do not get this revised copy which we assume is due to invalid HTML but causes support cases and frustration from a customer perspective.

Is it not possible prior to posting either:

1. Check the copy for code that will cause issues so the customer can amend prior to posting

2. Provide better in product messaging so the customer is aware to check before posting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support Populating the Job Requirements field on CareerBuilder postings automatically.

Requested by Kirkland and Ellis

Currently, when I post a job from Talemetry to CareerBuilder, the Job Requirements field on the CareerBuilder posting is blank. Although all the content in my job description is on the posting, it would be preferable for the Job Requirements field on the posting to be populated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Is it possible to limit the choices to only the ones that recruiters access for manually broadcasting jobs?

1. Can there be two dropdowns – one for regular job lists and one for the jobwraps?

2. Can it default to only lists used for manual broadcasting and user can somehow specify that they would also like to see the jobwrap lists in there?

3. May be have some kind of security at login level – attach names of recruiters who can see the job lists to the job list definition?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Email notification sensitivity change to Java integrator

Java integrator should be less sensitive on error messages - should have the option to only send a message if there are errors on 2 subsequent runs in order to avoid getting messages for intermittent network/internet issues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability in the java integrator to use a named address for remote access rather then only an IP address

Add the ability in the java integrator to use a named address for remote access rather then only an IP address. Currently the java integrator only allows remote access setup via IP. We would prefer using a named address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update Broadcast Functionality

RBS have requested the following change to broadcast functionality:

"Currently, if a role needs to be posted to a job board that it has
    previously been broadcasted to, you have to un-broadcast and then
    rebroadcast the role.

Can it be that when choosing the option to update broadcast, it allows you to select a job board that it was previously posted to and then save and update broadcast?"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contacted Yes/No Flag on a candidate should be global

When I a sourcing candidates I want to know whether or not anybody else on my team has contacted the candidate.

Today, when a recruiter sets it to "Yes" on a Folder or Search or Job, it is only in context to that list. Therefore when I am sourcing, I don't see that flag set.

I would like that flag to be global so that I will see that somebody has contacted the candidate anywhere in Talemetry.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add candidate ID to the Source Tracking Report and CSV download

RBS have requested the addition of candidate ID (ATS ID) to the Source Tracking Report and associated CSV download. This would allow them to undertake further analysis of their MI.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Use RTF version of resume for Peoplesoft 9.1 and 9.2

Peoplesoft print function is causing issues with printing characters such as & as these should be encoded as & and this lack of encoding causes the print function to not work.

What we could do is use the rtf resume type on cam.resumemirror.com instead of the text type and this would provide the proper encoding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow more then one manager for a team

Right now you can only have one team manager but for structures where a director would like to see several teams at once, this doesn't work. Suggestion - allow more then one manager per team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mass upload single files, Mass tagging

You should be able to upload many resumes without a zip file and be able to tag each individual file with the proper source it was found. If not you need to upload individual files and then tag the source..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include ability to capture Competitor information

I would like to be able to set up folders or records in Source and CRM that, like with Candidates, I can track notes and activities but at a company level. In this way, I could then track the latest information on my competitors. If possible it might also be beneficial if the system could automatically attach candidates who work at those companies into the company record so I can keep track of them as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base