Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort candidates on a job

It would be great when looking at a list of candidates who have applied to a specific job to:
    - default sort based on the job title and auto-classification
    - ability to change sort by
    - custom slug/display that could include the current disposition
    - other filters that can be done on the list (and easy way to clear all and go back to all candidates who applied for job
    - custom filters, such as disposition

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Talemetry Status - Display if the system is up, experiencing issues or down.

Often customers want to check to see how Talemetry is doing. We have SLAs with clients, and they want to be able to validate that the system is running. As well, if they are experiencing issues, they want to check a website to see what the issue is and to get updates on when problems will be resolved.

Examples in Industry
    http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/
    http://status.bullhorn.com/

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Local Talemetry desktop tool for getting resumes into Talemetry

Would like to have a tool that integrates with the operating system (Windows or Mac) to
    - watch a folder. When I put resumes in that folder, I get to process them. I get notifications that they are processed and I can review and approve them
    - right click on a file and Add to Talemetry

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search using a job description

I would like to create a search by pasting in a job description.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Pay per Post Support for Broadcast

I would like the ability to broadcast to paid job boards that they do not have accounts with so that I can get more candidates for hard to fill positions.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report on cost per hire metrics

I would like to be able the see the cost per hire by position.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Setup Recruiter Tasks

Allow recruiters to setup specific tasks they need to complete for applicants and candidates. Once a task is completed it can be marked as such and will be stored along with the resume record.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Time to Fill Metrics

I would like to see my time to fill numbers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync "Do Not Hired" and "Do Not Contact" fields from the ATS

In Talemetry there are standard fields for "Do Not Hire" and "Do Not Contact". This filters the candidates from default searches so they are not shown.

This information is often in the ATS, and if it is not synced then candidates could be considered for jobs when they shouldn't, or candidates could be emailed in appropriately.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emailed resumes go into Talemetry without review

As a recruiter, when I have a bunch of resume files that I want to get into Talemetry, I want to just email them in and have them go into Source/CRM without any review. This might be a configured option for a specific email account. I would later want to review those imported candidates in Talemetry.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Career Sites - What searches were done by my candidates?

I want to report on the types of searches (keywords, job category, locations, any other filters) being done on my career sites by users

This will help me to understand what my candidates are looking for, and may help me to determine future micro-sites or marketing to reach candidates.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a time stamp for source tracking/candidate flow for individual jobs

I'd like to make a request on a possibility of adding a time stamp for source tracking/candidate flow for the individual jobs that are open. Currently we are able to see the source tracking over various periods of time but we can only see them through a generic job list and not the actual job. So if a job was opened for a long period of time, we could test different methods and see which strategies pull in candidates the best.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to export and import Assets and Page Content for a Career Site

When I create a great Career site in my Development company, I want to be able to take that exact site and export it and all of its content, and then import it into my Production company. Today I can only do the template but then I need to reproduce the content and manually re-import the assets

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Career Site map with my company's jobs on it

I want to have a widget on my Career Sites to display a map of my jobs. I want to allow my candidates to then explore the map (drill down/up) to find jobs close to where they are looking

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dashboard Widget to report on emails.

We would like a dashboard widget to display the status of the recruiters emails on the Recruiters Dashboard.
    It would show the number of emails that are in each of the various statues (queued, sent, deferred, processed, bounced, delivered, etc)
    A dropdown would allow the recruiter to control the time frame the report was for. The default would be short.
    In this way, a recruiter will not need to check the email report.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow users to edit the company field and industry field on Candidate Profile

Currently the company field, Industry field and job title fields are can not be edited from the top section of the profile review page(or in Talemetry in general)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support the "&" when uploading candidates via the add-in

The current Add-In doesn’t support the & symbol in the company field. Many of the candidates being imported come from companies that contain the “&” symbol. This causes confusion when searching for the record.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include a customers location at the top of the list on the profile country selection menu

When importing from LN resumes the country is not added to the Profile. In order to provide a location the country needs to be present. For clients that do all US or UK recruiting they need to scroll through the entire country list each time to find US or UK.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notify internal candidates when failed integration due to incorrect or missing data

For customers using Talemetry integration to put internal candidate applications into Peoplesoft, should a candidates application fail to be processed (loaded to TAM) due to an incorrect employee ID, surname or for individuals not on the Group PSFT system, then currently the details sit in an error log but the candidate is not notified.

In this instance, notification should be sent to the individual advising them of the failure and confirming next steps. This should be a configured/customizable email, and should come from either the Integrator or from Peoplesoft

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base