Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to add/change the source when using "Create a Candidate"

When adding a single candidate to Source and CRM a user needs to be able to add a source during the Create Candidate process.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Hide a Job List

When a Job List has history (i.e. job postings, etc), the job list cannot be removed. However, when a company is going through migration changes from one ATS to another, or when the Job lists are being reconfigured, some job lists become obsolete.

It would be great to hide job lists that are no longer used so that they don't clutter the user interface and so they are not accidentally used by recruiters..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recruiter can remove job that was sent to an Agency

Today once a job is sent to an Agency, the job is assigned to the agency until the job is archived.

The recruiter would like to be able to remove a job that was sent to an Agency for many reasons (for example, received enough candidates from another agency, decide to fill internally, etc).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Agency  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply Workflow - size of long answer box should be adjustable

For some situations, customers want the size of the Long Answer for Apply Workflow to be adjustable. For example, to describe previous experience that is relevant the box may be too small.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hiring Manager Role

Sourcers often want to collaborate with Hiring Managers by sharing top candidates for review and comment. However, these managers should not have complete access to search the database. Ideally they would have access to a folder and/or job when a sourcer shares that folder and be able to see either all candidates in that folder - or perhaps those in a prescribed stage (ie manager review).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allows creating and storing Job Header and Job Footer templates for Broadcast

As a recruiter
    I want to use company templates for header and footer job description information I send to job boards
    so that I save time in posting and make fewer mistakes.

- Ability to set a default value for header and footer
    - fields are rich text,have a rich text editor control for user
    - Specific field value passed in from job overrides header or footer defaults
    - at time of posting choose a dropdown for template
    - ability to save as new template

- configure default header, footer in the Broadcast settings on the Job List. They would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Clone/Copy/Duplicate an Apply Workflow

Often when a workflow is created, with all of its steps, configured questions, text, etc, there is a need to clone this to create a similar or related workflow.

This saves time for the company admin/services user and it helps to eliminate errors or issues in a new apply workflow.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Broadcast customers to manage their own Posting credentials and counts

Scenario 1: Customers often get updated credentials for the Job posting agreements, or get new expiry dates or posting count. They would like to quickly update Talemetry with that information when they get it so that they can immediately post jobs (and not need to go through Talemetry support).

Scenario 2: Customer wants to keep the number of Postings available to recruiters low and mange that number in real-time so their Recruiters don't use up all the Posting available in their contract with the Job Board too early.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. System Admin allowing reset of password to a specific value

Problem: Most large customers have both a production and a test company in Talemetry. Since their email address must be unique, and can only belong to a single company (production), they need to create a dummy email (most large corp company email systems can't handle aaa+bbb@company.com style of emails).

System admin can set up a new user with a dummy email, then set the password to a specific value. Upon first login by the user, the user changes the password. However, they often forget this password.

For reset password, the only option today (for candidate or System admin) is to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Broadcast - Marketer Approving job posting before they are done

Problem:
    - in a complex organization or distributed organization, a recruiter wants to post a job X to board Y for $Z
    - however, they don't own the budget and they don't have visibility of the overall budget spend
    - a marketer and/or a manager would have this visibility
    - ideally they can approve the job posting to board Y before it gets sent

Solution:
    - create approval workflow for job postings. hold the posting before it goes
    - can be for $ or for an existing allocation of credits - can be set up
    - can set up approval…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enhance the options in user roles to allow/disallow access to features

Create granular options for granting or limiting access to features such as, delete profile, hide Import feature, notes delete, email template creation, etc., so that the majority of users wouldn't have certain abilities, while an administrator role sees and has access to all.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability for candidates to register in Career Sites/Apply so they can apply again easily or apply for multiple jobs

In streamlining the application process as much as possible, it might make sense to look at remembering candidates who have applied in the past via Connect. This way a past applicant could bypass some of the repetition (such as uploading their resume again) as an option. Perhaps candidates could use oauth via google, facebook, etc. to login quickly and then Talemetry could identify if they've applied before.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Social Network Updates for Jobs

Currently, customers who want to push updates to their social network sites when new jobs are posted must do so manually by editing jobs, one at a time.

Also this feature is only available for customers with Career Sites. It would be great to choose this feature for customers without Career sites, and to have more control.

Updates may be inconsistent if individuals forget, customers with high job volumes spend too much time pushing updates, feature adoption suffers.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Job Lists - Ability to control access by user groups

Problem:
    - there are a number of different recruiters in my organization
    - my organization is a "franchise" model but I want to be able to see consolidated analytics across
    - I don't want them to be able to post any jobs; they need to only be able to post jobs that they are responsible for
    - there may be also many lists to sort through, and my recruiter might be interested in a single one
    - Currently in Talemetry, any recruiter can post any job - there is no restrictions to which jobs or job lists I can see…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sync notes on candidates from ERP to make them visible in Talemetry on candidate profile

Notes made in Talemetry are visible on a candidate profile today. It would be great to allow recruiters to see ERP notes within the candidates profile as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding custom questions to the Desktop Tools or Import candidate reivew page

With Apply Workflow you can have custom questions when a candidate is applying.

It would be great to have custom questions to be answered by recruiter when importing candidate or adding them via the Desktop tools (on the review page)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Configure File Extensions that are acceptable in Apply Workflow or Social Media Apply

I am only interested in getting resumes of speicfiic file types like Word and PDF. I want to configure which ones I want and force candidates to only give me resuems in those types. Make sure to show the candidate the allowable file extensions on the screen. When the candidate selects an invalid file extension, tell the candidate to try again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Apply/Direct Apply - Configure the max. file size for resume upload

Customer would like to manually configure the max file size to be allowed on the Social Media Apply or Apply Workflow.
    The reason is to help keep files that are too large out of their ATS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improved Asset Management in Career Sites

Currently in connect, images related to the templates must be uploaded manually one by one and each file goes into separate folders and they cannot be edited or verisioned. Most website dev allow images to be managed in a folder structure that can be referenced easily in the HTML/CSS of the template.

It would be nice to have a bulk upload, bulk management, with easy ways to call out the images from HTML/CSS in connect.

Also would be great to have this stored in a common location that can be leveraged across all of a company's career sites (i.e. when…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Employee referral offering in Talemetry

Need an employee referral program driven from Talemetry.

- a way for employees to log into a system that would allow them to instantly share job opportunities with their networks (via social media, email etc - even suggest contacts for them).
    - The system would then track all referrals and the employee could log in later and see the status of their referral.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base