Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Pay per Post Support for Broadcast

I would like the ability to broadcast to paid job boards that they do not have accounts with so that I can get more candidates for hard to fill positions.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Broadcast Copy Check Prior to Testing

When customers post via Broadcast they always revise the job copy to make it suitable for boards. On a regular basis they get some boards which do not get this revised copy which we assume is due to invalid HTML but causes support cases and frustration from a customer perspective.

Is it not possible prior to posting either:

1. Check the copy for code that will cause issues so the customer can amend prior to posting

2. Provide better in product messaging so the customer is aware to check before posting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically post my new jobs to LinkedIn Groups

I would like to post every one of my new jobs to my LinkedIn Group that I set up. That way people who are a member of my group will learn about my job quickly and automatically.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto-refresh expired job postings on job boards

When a posting of a job to a job board expires and my job is still active, I want to automatically repost the job to that job board (and use up another posting credit).

This ensures that my jobs that are active continue to appear on my chosen job boards without my intervention (i.e. to rebroadcast it myself).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create my own sources for my marketing campaigns

When I am setting up my recruitment marketing strategy, I sometimes come across niche sites to do my auto-broadcast or manual marketing strategy. I would like to be able to create my own sources quickly and not need to ask Talemetry services to do it. As well, I only want my source to be visible to me and not other companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. JobCentrePlus SOC Code configuration for Auto-Broadcast

JobCentrePlus is the UK government job board. Typically a company wants to send all jobs they have over to JobCentrePlus without any recruiter intervention.

Today Talemetry does not pass in SOC code. This code is automatically determined by JobCentrePlus based on job title "contains" logic on their side. However, SOC code is a required field in JobCentrePlus. In some cases, certain job titles do not have a mapping (and the job fails) or the SOC code default mapping is not appropriate (i.e. Customer Service Rep for a Banking Industry company vs. a Retail company are different SOC codes).

It would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allows creating and storing Job Header and Job Footer templates for Broadcast

As a recruiter
    I want to use company templates for header and footer job description information I send to job boards
    so that I save time in posting and make fewer mistakes.

- Ability to set a default value for header and footer
    - fields are rich text,have a rich text editor control for user
    - Specific field value passed in from job overrides header or footer defaults
    - at time of posting choose a dropdown for template
    - ability to save as new template

- configure default header, footer in the Broadcast settings on the Job List. They would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Broadcast customers to manage their own Posting credentials and counts

Scenario 1: Customers often get updated credentials for the Job posting agreements, or get new expiry dates or posting count. They would like to quickly update Talemetry with that information when they get it so that they can immediately post jobs (and not need to go through Talemetry support).

Scenario 2: Customer wants to keep the number of Postings available to recruiters low and mange that number in real-time so their Recruiters don't use up all the Posting available in their contract with the Job Board too early.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Broadcast - Marketer Approving job posting before they are done

Problem:
    - in a complex organization or distributed organization, a recruiter wants to post a job X to board Y for $Z
    - however, they don't own the budget and they don't have visibility of the overall budget spend
    - a marketer and/or a manager would have this visibility
    - ideally they can approve the job posting to board Y before it gets sent

Solution:
    - create approval workflow for job postings. hold the posting before it goes
    - can be for $ or for an existing allocation of credits - can be set up
    - can set up approval…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Social Network Updates for Jobs

Currently, customers who want to push updates to their social network sites when new jobs are posted must do so manually by editing jobs, one at a time.

Also this feature is only available for customers with Career Sites. It would be great to choose this feature for customers without Career sites, and to have more control.

Updates may be inconsistent if individuals forget, customers with high job volumes spend too much time pushing updates, feature adoption suffers.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base