Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tagging recruiters should send them a notification

If you tag (i.e. @johnsmith) a team member in a note, they get notified about a candidate to review via email

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove duplicates from email campaign

Should be able to remove duplicates between talent networks when sending a mass email campaign. For example: If you are sending a mass email to multiple networks and someone appears in both, they wont receive the email twice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ATS Hired Indicator and Filter on Candidates

It is important to have a Hired indicator on candidates in Source/CRM from the ATS. There are a few ways to use this.

1. An indicator on the candidate profile/candidate results list to show the candidate was hired in the ATS.

2. A filter on results to choose to include or exclude hired candidates in the result set. This can be used to exclude hired candidates for email communication.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Download a Zip containing all resumes from selected candidates

When I have a folder of candidates and I have filtered them down to the ones that I feel are ready for review for a hiring manager, I then have to download each resume one by one and forward them to the hiring manager. This can be time consuming. I would like to select all and download all in a single action. I would then get a zip file containing all resume attachments.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Emailed resumes go into Talemetry without review

As a recruiter, when I have a bunch of resume files that I want to get into Talemetry, I want to just email them in and have them go into Source/CRM without any review. This might be a configured option for a specific email account. I would later want to review those imported candidates in Talemetry.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a confirmation to changing contact info.

I accidentally changed a candidate's email address on their profile. There does not seem to be any way to cancel or undo. It would be helpful in this case if there was a way to cancel or undo.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Campaign template folders

Be able to bucket campaign templates so there isn't 100s of templates randomly in the section. I think we should be able to create folders within this section to easily find templates. This will help recruiters find certain templates or create their own folders with various e-mails, allow admins to create their own for marketing purposes, or folders for auto e-mails.

Folders should be able to be locked by admin so they can't be edited by recruiters.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Company Administrators have the ability to add additional stages to the available choices

Currently, company Admin's must contact Support to add new stages. Would like to have the ability to add/modify stages within Admin.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tags by teams or groups of users

We would like to see if the functionality could be enhanced where an admin could define set of tags that can only be used by a team or group of users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extend Candidate Filtering in Source & CRM to allow filtering out candidates who have a scheduled email coming

From Mindfield:

As a recruiter sourcing candidates proactively, I need to schedule emails I am sending them so they are sent at the time I feel gets the best response. At the same time, I need to be certain I am not emailing candidates to often which may cause them to unsubscribe.

When I am preparing an email campaign, I am able to exclude candidates who have recently received an email but I am not able to exclude candidates who have a scheduled email that is about to sent to them. As a result, I may end up emailing some…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter to exclude hired/ previously unsuccessful applicant

Option to exclude candidates who have already applied for a role/ have been unsuccessful/ Do Not Hire marked in the last 6-12 months rather than have to filter through it yourself- would save so much time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Talemetry should ignore any candidate profile with duplicate ATS profile when All Job Board Sources is selected for Source filter

1. I have candidate that have profiles from both job board and ATS (Hiredesk) using the same email address.

2. When I use Source filter and select All Job Board Sources, I do not want to have candidate profile from job board with duplicate profile from ATS also.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make access to Talent Networks a privilege.

Only a subset of users make use of Talent Networks, why give all users access?
    The applicants in a Talent Network would still appear in a Source search, just the Talent Networks tab would not appear for users without the privilege.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Talemetry Profile per Application

Suggested by RBS:

We would like the application / profile that a candidate submits for a specific role to appear against that vacancy in both the recruiter and hiring manager Talemetry profile view - i.e. not to be overwritten by any more recent applications. This is because candidates may bespoke each application for the specific role requirements. It would also prevent the risk of the profile changing from when a recruiter pushes this to the hiring manager and when they view it (i.e. if a second application comes in in the intervening period).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. allow selection of fields when exporting candidates

allow more customized reporting based on folders, statuses, searches.

also all selection of fields to include in the excel export

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I Add to Folder or Add to Job, show me my folders and jobs

When I want to add a candidate to a folder or job, I see jobs that belong to everybody or folders that belong to everybody. I find it hard to find my folders, it would be great to be able to see only my folders and jobs I am assigned to. Maybe a filter that can then show other people's folders and jobs (i.e. show all) would help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to get resumes from Dropbox (or Skypdrive or Google Drive) into Source/CRM

As as recruiter, I have a bunch of resumes that I want to get into Talemetry Source/CRM. While I can create a zip and import, it would be great to just put resumes into a dropbox folder (or Google Drive or Skydrive folder). The big advantage of this over import zip is that I don't need to be logged into Talemetry to get files into Source/CRM, and I can do it from my various workpoints (i.e. my work computer, my home computer, my tablet, my smartphone).

After I send resumes into this folder, I want to be able to review…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Summary of my filtered Activities

As as recruiter, I want a way to easily show what I have been doing in a week. The Source Tracking activity report shows detail, but if I could choose what I want to show (i.e. activity types, specific folders or job), and then see a visualization like on the Dashboard, then I can share this with a manager

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. include tags on CSV import (candidates can have individual tags)

I would like the CSV import to include a column for tags, so that each candidate can have a different set of tags (i.e. not just tagging the whole list on import wth the same tag). The tag column in the csv file could be separated by something like semi-colon etc. so that each candidate can have multiple tags as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base