Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tagging recruiters should send them a notification

If you tag (i.e. @johnsmith) a team member in a note, they get notified about a candidate to review via email

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Convert LinkedIn profiles to PDF rather than HTML

When an applicant applies using their LinkedIn profile, it comes over as an html file to PeopleSoft, and the formatting gets messed up (strange characters instead of bullets, etc.). Would it be possible to convert it to a PDF instead to preserve the formatting and make the resume easier to read?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to report on specific Talent Networks in source tracking report

Currently you can report on how many people apply and are subsequently hired via Talent Networks but you cannot see specifically which Talent Network so one cannot compare the Talent Networks against each other.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ATS Hired Indicator and Filter on Candidates

It is important to have a Hired indicator on candidates in Source/CRM from the ATS. There are a few ways to use this.

1. An indicator on the candidate profile/candidate results list to show the candidate was hired in the ATS.

2. A filter on results to choose to include or exclude hired candidates in the result set. This can be used to exclude hired candidates for email communication.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Pay per Post Support for Broadcast

I would like the ability to broadcast to paid job boards that they do not have accounts with so that I can get more candidates for hard to fill positions.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for greater limit on Candidate CSV Download

Since we can only download 5,000 entries at one time. All us to choose 5,000 when more than 5,000 appear or extend the amount we download. Being only able to download 5,000 does not suit our organization.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Campaign template folders

Be able to bucket campaign templates so there isn't 100s of templates randomly in the section. I think we should be able to create folders within this section to easily find templates. This will help recruiters find certain templates or create their own folders with various e-mails, allow admins to create their own for marketing purposes, or folders for auto e-mails.

Folders should be able to be locked by admin so they can't be edited by recruiters.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete Talent Networks

The ability to delete Talent Network folders from pages that were created and never used

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "Phone Number" as a configuration option in Talemetry Apply Workflow

from Cineplex Entertainment

In order to present a contact info confirmation page that is as clear and simple as possible, I would like to be able to select "Phone Number" as an option when configuring the apply workflow for a job application or talent network submission. Currently, the phone options are "Home Phone", "Mobile Phone", "Work Phone". The simplest presentation to candidates would be to ask only for "Phone Number" and allow them to enter any number they wish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add ability to configure default content in email share on Career Sites

from Cineplex Entertainment

As an Employment Brand Manager, I want some control over what messaging is included when a candidate shares a job. Being able to configure the default content that is added to a "share this job" email on a Talemetry Career Site will allow me to better manage my employment brand.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Company Administrators have the ability to add additional stages to the available choices

Currently, company Admin's must contact Support to add new stages. Would like to have the ability to add/modify stages within Admin.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Job search results, one row for multiple jobs

For the Career Site module, where our job seekers come to search for jobs, we would like it to show all locations for a given job in a single row as opposed to how it does today where it creates multiple rows for the same job – one for each of its location. 

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tags by teams or groups of users

We would like to see if the functionality could be enhanced where an admin could define set of tags that can only be used by a team or group of users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Extend Candidate Filtering in Source & CRM to allow filtering out candidates who have a scheduled email coming

From Mindfield:

As a recruiter sourcing candidates proactively, I need to schedule emails I am sending them so they are sent at the time I feel gets the best response. At the same time, I need to be certain I am not emailing candidates to often which may cause them to unsubscribe.

When I am preparing an email campaign, I am able to exclude candidates who have recently received an email but I am not able to exclude candidates who have a scheduled email that is about to sent to them. As a result, I may end up emailing some…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter by Date Added and Enter a Date Range rather than a slider

Change date added to an actual calendar to select by date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Full Auditing in Talmetery

We need auditing in Talemetry to know who's made which changes. This is particularly important for Career Sites. As both Services and the customer make changes to a Career Site, it can often lead to a he said, she said situation.

I've asked for this before however I can't find my earlier request. If this is a duplicate, please provide the original URL.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Removing Duplicates- Talent Networks

We should have a way to remove duplicates from Talent Networks and no allow candidates to sign up again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter to exclude hired/ previously unsuccessful applicant

Option to exclude candidates who have already applied for a role/ have been unsuccessful/ Do Not Hire marked in the last 6-12 months rather than have to filter through it yourself- would save so much time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to customize the job URLs to fit my needs

Within Career Sites, I'd like the job link to appear as I'd like it.
    For example the job "My Job Posting" as the following URL generated by Talemetry:
    http://abccompany.ttcportals.com/jobs/555-my-job-posting
    But I'd like to change it to for the needs of our recruiters to:
    http://abccompany.ttcportals.com/jobs/555-abc-corp-job
    Give us the ability to make that change to the permalink.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base