Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for creating talent networks across Career Sites and letting candidates choose

Right now I get a Talent Network per Career Site. This means that they belong to the Talent Network based on where they landed. If I have multiple career sites, or I have migrated from one career site to another, I end up with separate Talent Networks.

I want to be able to create specific Talent Networks (i.e. by region and industry/job family) and use them across different career sites. I want the candidates to then choose an appropriate talent network.

That way my Talent Networks are more targeted and I can do a better job marketing applicable jobs to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hiring Manager Role

Sourcers often want to collaborate with Hiring Managers by sharing top candidates for review and comment. However, these managers should not have complete access to search the database. Ideally they would have access to a folder and/or job when a sourcer shares that folder and be able to see either all candidates in that folder - or perhaps those in a prescribed stage (ie manager review).

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove from Talent Network

Remove button from Talent Network. The ability for recruiters to remove someone from the Talent Network folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort Candidate in Talemetry

To be able to organize candidates within Talemetry, a sorting feature would be extremely helpful in locating which candidates applied to the jobs most recently, sorting them by alphabetical order, etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ability to update a candidate profile by downloading their resume from a resume DB again

From Wipro Technologies

Use Case: A recruiter downloads a profile from Monster. A year later, they want to be sure they have the candidate's most up to date profile. Currently, there is now way for them to know if there is a more up to date profile and no easy way to download that profile from Monster again if they want to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Move candidates from one Talent Network to another

Right now candidates join a Talent Network based on Career site. However, over years I will be upgrading to different career sites and versions. I have no way to move candidates from one Talent Network to another when this switch happens, and I end up with multiple talent network lists to work from.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scheduled weekly Talemetry report sent to me by email

I would like to have a weekly report emailed to me from Talemetry. I would like to set up the report I want to have returned withy my filtered parameters. Ideally I would get in the email a snapshot of the report results, as well as CSV (if applicable) and a link to get to the report data in Talemetry

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Detailed Email Tracking

Now that the "Comprehensive Email Tracking" idea has been implemented, a client would like the option to see the entire content (body) of an email item (not just the header information) when a user goes to Apps> Reports> Email and clicks on the "show details" link of an email item.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Upload resume functionality control to change text for non-US/Canada

Customers that are outside of the US and Canada would like to be able to control some additional aspects of Apply workflow, specifically they have suggested to be able to alter some of the text here for the upload button etc as resume for instance isn't correct for the UK but this isn't controllable by the customer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apply  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Print Talemetry Profiles

I would like to have the ability to print Talemetry Profiles so that I can share them with hiring managers and bring them into Interviews.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Share a job by a candidate should be done using Talemetry email system

When a candidate wants to share a job from a Career site, it launches the user's default email system. This is cumbersome and difficult because the URLs to apply for the job, or any text in the email can't be controlled.

The email should be sent via the Talemetry email system. A captcha or other control to ensure that bots are not using the system and it is a human should be put in place

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cases Tab or Report

I think it would be beneficial to have a report designated for cases submitted to Talemetry. Here it would highlight the status of the case whether open, being reviewed, or closed, along with any actions taken to support the case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sort candidates on a job

It would be great when looking at a list of candidates who have applied to a specific job to:
    - default sort based on the job title and auto-classification
    - ability to change sort by
    - custom slug/display that could include the current disposition
    - other filters that can be done on the list (and easy way to clear all and go back to all candidates who applied for job
    - custom filters, such as disposition

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planning  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Setup Recruiter Tasks

Allow recruiters to setup specific tasks they need to complete for applicants and candidates. Once a task is completed it can be marked as such and will be stored along with the resume record.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Career Site map with my company's jobs on it

I want to have a widget on my Career Sites to display a map of my jobs. I want to allow my candidates to then explore the map (drill down/up) to find jobs close to where they are looking

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base