I would like to see my time to fill numbers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Career Sites - What searches were done by my candidates?

I want to report on the types of searches (keywords, job category, locations, any other filters) being done on my career sites by users

This will help me to understand what my candidates are looking for, and may help me to determine future micro-sites or marketing to reach candidates.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to export and import Assets and Page Content for a Career Site

When I create a great Career site in my Development company, I want to be able to take that exact site and export it and all of its content, and then import it into my Production company. Today I can only do the template but then I need to reproduce the content and manually re-import the assets

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to edit the company field and industry field on Candidate Profile

Currently the company field, Industry field and job title fields are can not be edited from the top section of the profile review page(or in Talemetry in general)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support the "&" when uploading candidates via the add-in

The current Add-In doesn’t support the & symbol in the company field. Many of the candidates being imported come from companies that contain the “&” symbol. This causes confusion when searching for the record.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notify internal candidates when failed integration due to incorrect or missing data

For customers using Talemetry integration to put internal candidate applications into Peoplesoft, should a candidates application fail to be processed (loaded to TAM) due to an incorrect employee ID, surname or for individuals not on the Group PSFT system, then currently the details sit in an error log but the candidate is not notified.

In this instance, notification should be sent to the individual advising them of the failure and confirming next steps. This should be a configured/customizable email, and should come from either the Integrator or from Peoplesoft

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Send separate emails for login & password

I would like the system to send out two welcome emails to new users, one that includes the login name and other that contains the password so I can ensure my users are super secure.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display the number of saved searches

I would like a report that shows me how many saved searches I have so that I can better manage the Talemetry Search Agent.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories