Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. include tags on CSV import (candidates can have individual tags)

I would like the CSV import to include a column for tags, so that each candidate can have a different set of tags (i.e. not just tagging the whole list on import wth the same tag). The tag column in the csv file could be separated by something like semi-colon etc. so that each candidate can have multiple tags as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Talemetry
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add candidate ID to the Source Tracking Report and CSV download

Customer has requested the addition of candidate ID (ATS ID) to the Source Tracking Report and associated CSV download. This would allow them to undertake further analysis of their MI.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assign Job and Tags and Folders to all resumes attached to an email

As a recruiter, when I have a bunch of resumes that I want to get into Source/CRM, I would also like to put them in a specific folder, attach them to a specific job, and/or add tags to them.

Today, I can do this on a one-by-one basis for each resume attached. However, I would like to indicate in the email body or subject the tags, folders, and jobs that want to have ALL processed resumes to have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event Check-Ins

Have a way for candidates to check in easily, in Talemetry at job fairs so companies can collect information on people who stop by their booth. It should upload directly into a folder in Talemetry.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Source & CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide ability to filter out ATS applicants who've applied to the job I'm sourcing

If I'm sourcing for a specific position, and Talemetry finds past applicants from my ATS who match my criteria, I'd like an easy way to filter out those applicants who have already applied to the job that I'm sourcing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add support for marking candidates as "private"

From JCPenney

As a recruiter who works on confidential positions, I need to be able to add candidates to Talemetry that only I can see (and none of my colleagues can see). I would like to be able to make a candidate "private" so that only I can see them in Talemetry.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add support for private notes on candidates

From JCPenney

As a recruiter, there are notes that I need to add to candidate profiles on confidential matters (current salary, being considered for a confidential position). I need to be able to add this information as private notes so none of my colleagues in Talemetry can see them. Only I am able to see them from by Talemetry account.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bulk Upload of URL Redirects

For customers with a large number of pages/jobs when transferring domains etc there is always a requirement to set up appropriate re-directs which can often run into thousands of re-directs.

To prevent either manual handling or having to write scripts to do this ideally customers should be able to bulk upload re-directs on a per domain basis using a pre-defined template as we do for candidate uploads in Source & CRM. This would make the process much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add support for selectable/standard email signature in Source & CRM

From JCPenney

As a recruiter, I want my email signature to include information that is not available as a merge field in the email engine. For example, my title, location, phone number.

As a company, we have 4 or 5 standard email templates we all use as a group. Although I can create my own email templates with the information I want, with 30 some recruiters each customizing 5 templates, we end up with 150 email templates in our system.

Being able to merge in an email signature would allow us to maintain the number of email templates at a…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add support to have standard attachments with email templates

From JCPenney:

As a recruiter, I am frequently sending candidates emails with general information attached in the form of documents (benefits summary, directions to a location, etc.). Since these attachments are the same all the time, it would save time and avoid mistakes if the email templates I use already have the documents attached. This would also save a step in the process in increase my efficiency.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for attaching documents to jobs in Talemetry

From JCPenney

As a recruiter, I am asked to send a job description in document form to candidates. Since my first contact with them is in Source & CRM, I would like the ability to have a job description attached to the Talemetry job that I can easily send to candidates form Source & CRM.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Filter candidates within folders to find those with notes (by date)

if i am managing several candidates in a folder i may be making several notes on an ongiong basis...there should be a way to look at candidates i created notes for within a specific time frame

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display multiple concurrent jobs in the profile summary

As a recruiter some of the candidates I work with have a number of multiple concurrent job titles. I would like to see a full list of these in the summary details of each search record.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide ability to hide or rename the "do not hire" flag

I am concerned about compliance and would like to be able to hide or turn of or rename the Do Not Hire Flag.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Find Similar Candidates in Source and CRM

When I find the perfect candidate for a job I would like to be able to do a search for candidates who are similar so that I can quickly find other well matched candidates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. JobCentrePlus SOC Code configuration for Auto-Broadcast

JobCentrePlus is the UK government job board. Typically a company wants to send all jobs they have over to JobCentrePlus without any recruiter intervention.

Today Talemetry does not pass in SOC code. This code is automatically determined by JobCentrePlus based on job title "contains" logic on their side. However, SOC code is a required field in JobCentrePlus. In some cases, certain job titles do not have a mapping (and the job fails) or the SOC code default mapping is not appropriate (i.e. Customer Service Rep for a Banking Industry company vs. a Retail company are different SOC codes).

It would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Career Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base