Product Feedback

Welcome to the Product Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. job alert emails

Now that there is a function for automatic emails and apply flow popups you should enable job alerts by sign up. For example: if we place a lead capture on an external website but allow candidates to choose a job function they are interested in- automatic emails will be sent to them a few times a month with current openings that match their background. Their information will then be saved in our database for future sourcing as a candidate might not have applied for a job yet but just interested in alerts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Job List Filter - allow for multiple of same type

It seems I can only add a filter once. Basically, I tried to create a list with the following:

TITLE CONTAINS (‘nurse’ OR ‘PRN’) BUT NOT ‘physician’

I could not seem to do this because the operator (NOT/OR) could only be applied to all my keywords.

I would like to do that, or to add the filter in again.

For example:
    1. TITLE CONTAINS ‘nurse’ OR ‘PRN’
    2. TITLE CONTAINS NOT ‘physician’

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is it possible to limit the choices to only the ones that recruiters access for manually broadcasting jobs?

1. Can there be two dropdowns – one for regular job lists and one for the jobwraps?

2. Can it default to only lists used for manual broadcasting and user can somehow specify that they would also like to see the jobwrap lists in there?

3. May be have some kind of security at login level – attach names of recruiters who can see the job lists to the job list definition?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Boolean Search in Jobs Module or Folder

Request from FirstRand Bank:

Add the functionality to use Boolean search when searching for candidates in the Jobs Module.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add support for attaching documents to jobs in Talemetry

From JCPenney

As a recruiter, I am asked to send a job description in document form to candidates. Since my first contact with them is in Source & CRM, I would like the ability to have a job description attached to the Talemetry job that I can easily send to candidates form Source & CRM.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort Applicants within a job by most recently applied

It would be great to sort applicants within a job by most recently applied so that it is easy to find the most recent applicants at a glance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to Hide a Job List

When a Job List has history (i.e. job postings, etc), the job list cannot be removed. However, when a company is going through migration changes from one ATS to another, or when the Job lists are being reconfigured, some job lists become obsolete.

It would be great to hide job lists that are no longer used so that they don't clutter the user interface and so they are not accidentally used by recruiters..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Job Lists - Ability to control access by user groups

Problem:
    - there are a number of different recruiters in my organization
    - my organization is a "franchise" model but I want to be able to see consolidated analytics across
    - I don't want them to be able to post any jobs; they need to only be able to post jobs that they are responsible for
    - there may be also many lists to sort through, and my recruiter might be interested in a single one
    - Currently in Talemetry, any recruiter can post any job - there is no restrictions to which jobs or job lists I can see…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Time to Fill Metrics

I would like to see my time to fill numbers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Product Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base